Job Reference: 10036D - BL
Location: Stuttgart, Munich, or Wolfsburg areas, Germany
Industry: Freight Forwarding
Salary: €90,000 - €105,000 EUR basic salary + bonus + benefits
* JBAndrews is working with a leading global Logistics integrator operating globally across multiple industries, with a focus on Automotive & Industrial.
* They are looking to accelerate the growth of their European region in particular after recent customer acquisition and infrastructure development particularly in the Automotive vertical.
* Due to expansion, the business requires an experienced Senior Key Account Manager to aid the Director Key Account Management and help drive growth the refreshed Sales function, focusing on all-sized accounts in multiple industries.
* Targeting new procedures & solutions across the specific target verticals in their multiple industries, and by internal operations too, you will utilise your high level relationships to help set the structures in place to secure sales growth and to align the business with the strategic intents outlined.
* This position will involve fostering new relationships, taking final decisions on which to keep and which to cut, working with the individual vertical and projects teams in cost-cutting exercises, and generating new business to be fostered for the long-term at corporate, local, and international levels.
* The position will hold end-to-end solution focus in terms of service offered, with a priority towards the Freight Forwarding & Contract Logistics elements.
* The business is seeking someone with a background in Freight Forwarding & Contract Logistics in a senior account management and commercial level to control the European regional account function, with a high level of technical understanding and input.
* You should possess at least 7 years’ experience in Automotive Supply Chain Solutions development, consistently performing to ensure sales targets are hit and the logistical aspects are satisfied on a day-to-day, and strategic, level, with local, domestic, and multi-national organisations.
* Ideally the candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills through prior experience on an International level.
* Ideally the candidate will have managed small to large sized customer accounts before, with a focus on the more complex contracts.
* Grassroots experience in a logistics environment in a number of different disciplines and locations would be highly beneficial.
* The ideal candidate will be based in the Stuttgart, Munich or Wolfsburg areas of Germany, and have a command of the English & German languages.
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
About JBAndrews – Global Solutions
JBAndrews is a leading executive search and selection business, based in the UK & the UAE. We provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions globally, specialising in the global Logistics, Industrial, & Diagnostics sectors.
Job Reference: 10036D - BL
Senior Key Account Manager Automotive