Job Reference: 038OR
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & APIs
Salary: 100,000 EUR - 120,000 EUR + 10% bonus + additional benefits
SAP Application Manager Production:
JBAndrews are currently partnered with a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO) operating in both the drug substance/API & drug product/FDF sector. The companies services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives across a global manufacturing network.
Operating in Europe, North America and Asia, the companies offers flexible and specialised solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates, Injectables, Highly Potent & Oncology and Small Molecules. To strengthen our global team in Basel (CH) we are looking as soon as possible for an SAP Application Manager
The ideal candidate would be based in Plankstadt, Germany:
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
• Competent contact person for all SAP PP-PI and PP/DS topics for all company SAP locations.
• Pro-active design of SAP usage for optimization, further development and standardization of business processes in coordination and cooperation with your SAP colleagues.
• Single point of contact and ensuring daily operations i.e. 2nd level support (Incident and Change management).
• Requirements management, conception, analysis and modelling of processes and SAP-system inclusive customizing in close coordination with the process owners/key users and controlling ABAP-developers as well as 3LS consultants.
• Ensuring computer systems validation requirements (GMP).
• Design and further development of the SAP 4/4HANA template for PP-PI & PP/DS.
• Collaboration or sub project management for the for the rollout of SAP S/4 HANA template for PP-PI & PP/DS.
• Support and consulting of all relevant stakeholders.
• Execution of tests and documentation according to CSV.
• Creation of SAP training materials and documentation for users, organization and execution of user trainings.
• Bachelor or master degree in business informatics or comparable qualification (study/professional experience).
• Several years of relevant professional experience; Deep knowledge of SAP PP-PI including customizing; some gained knowledge of PP/DS is a plus.
• Know-how of interfaces to MES via PI/PO and knowledge of ABAP debugging/programming is an advantage.
• Very good understanding of the corresponding production business processes and a good understanding of the adjacent process.
• Good project management skills and experience.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
• Excellent communication skills and experience, goal orientated, able to work to deadlines and motivate.
• Fluent in English with an intermediate command of the German language.
• Experience in leading IT projects.
What is offered:
• 30 days of vacation.
• Dynamic and exciting work environment.
• Positive working atmosphere and open management culture with focus on continuous improvement of
processes to inspire innovation.
• Free parking
• Fitness studio
Job Reference: 038OR
SAP Application Production Manager