Job Reference: 10024C - BL
Location: Netherlands or Belgium
Industry: Freight Forwarding
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 basic salary + benefits
* JBAndrews is working with a leading global Freight Forwarding provider operating globally across multiple industries, with a focus on Retail, FMCG, Industrial, & Technology
* They are looking to accelerate the growth of their Benelux region in particular after recent customer acquisition and infrastructure development.
* Due to expansion, the business requires an experienced Key Account Manager to aid the Director Key Account Management and help drive growth the refreshed Sales function, focusing on all-sized accounts in multiple industries.
* Targeting new procedures & solutions across the specific target verticals in their multiple industries, and by internal operations too, you will utilise your high level relationships to help set the structures in place to secure sales growth and to align the business with the strategic intents outlined.
* This position will involve fostering new relationships, taking final decisions on which to keep and which to cut, working with the individual vertical and projects teams in cost-cutting exercises, and generating new business to be fostered for the long-term at corporate, local, and international levels.
* The position will hold Air & Sea Freight focus in terms of service offered.
* The business is seeking someone with a background in Air & Sea Freight in a senior account management and commercial level to control the Benelux regional account function, with a high level of technical understanding and input.
* You should possess at least 5 years’ experience in Forwarding development, consistently performing to ensure sales targets are hit and the logistical aspects are satisfied on a day-to-day, and strategic, level, with local, domestic, and multi-national organisations.
* Ideally the candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills through prior experience on an International level.
* Ideally the candidate will have managed small to large sized customer accounts before, with a focus on the more complex contracts.
* Grassroots experience in a logistics environment in a number of different disciplines and locations would be highly beneficial.
* The ideal candidate will be based in Rotterdam, and have a command of the English & Dutch or French languages.
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
About JBAndrews – Global Solutions
JBAndrews is a leading executive search and selection business, based in the UK & the UAE. We provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions globally, specialising in the global Logistics, Industrial, & Diagnostics sectors.
Apply for this role
Your consultant for this job:
Job Reference: 10024C - BL
Key Account Manager Benelux