JBAndrews is working with a leading global provider of specialist Contract Logistics for the Technology & Automotive sectors amongst others. This specific business unit provides logistics and distribution solutions and supply chain optimisation solutions worldwide. Currently, the company is looking to focus on the regional level development (EMEA) of the following verticals of Technology, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Medical, & eCommerce, with a focus on the European region, and Austria as a growth area.
- Due to expansion, the business requires an experienced Business Development Director to aid the VP Sales and help drive growth the refreshed Sales function, focusing on all-sized accounts.
- Targeting new procedures & solutions across the specific target verticals in their multiple industries, and by internal operations too, you will utilise your high level relationships to help set the structures in place to secure sales growth and to align the business with the strategic intents outlined across the target markets and geographies.
- This position will involve fostering new relationships, taking final decisions on which to keep and which to cut, working with the individual vertical and projects teams in cost-cutting exercises, and generating new business to be fostered for the long-term at corporate, local, and international levels.
- The position will hold Contract Logistics focus, and will have responsibility indirectly for a matrix team.
- The business is seeking someone with a background in Contract Logistics, & SCM in a senior sales and commercial, level to control the Regional Sales function, with a high level of technical understanding and input in either of the following customer verticals – Technology, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Medical, & eCommerce
- You should possess at least 10 years’ experience in 3PL, consistently performing to ensure sales targets are hit and the logistical aspects are satisfied on a day-to-day, and strategic, level, with local, domestic, and multi-national organisations.
- Ideally the candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills through prior experience on an International level.
- Ideally the candidate will have managed small to large sized customer accounts before, with team responsibility too at some stage in their career.
- Grassroots experience in a logistics environment in a number of different disciplines and locations would be highly beneficial.
- The ideal candidate will be based in Austria, and have a command of the English & German languages.
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
About JBAndrews – Global Solutions
JBAndrews is a leading executive search and selection business, based in Leeds, UK, & Dubai, UAE. We provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions globally, specialising in the global Logistics & Supply Chain, Industrial, & Diagnostics sectors.