Branch Manager – Phoenix, AZ
Continent: North America
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Industry: Freight Forwarding
Salary: $120,000 - 140,000
The candidate in this position will be responsible for managing the Phoenix, AZ business unit. The business is in growth mode and is looking to kick on from the positive last 18 months. The company is one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics services offering freight forwarding, customs brokerage, logistics and distribution.
- Must be skilled at managing a P+L including budgeting, forecasting & reporting.
- Primary responsibility will be to drive sales, while managing to standard operating procedures and directing an aggressive operating plan.
- They are expected to build world-class sales and operations team at the branch, motivating and leading staff while optimizing costs, increasing revenues and improving profitability.
- They must have proven management skills to drive the operational growth and ensure profitability.
- They must have a proven track record in business development and demonstrated leadership skills.
- They must be a strategic thinker with very strong commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial flair.
- Ideally they will have the ability to motivate people through collaborative skills.
- They must have experience operating out of a global multi-branch environment.
- A strong understanding of the Trans-Pacific trade lane is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business.
- 5 years minimum experience in International Freight Forwarding.
- Strong sales ability in International Freight Forwarding.