Job Reference: 10033O - BL
Location: Milano, Italy
Industry: Freight Forwarding
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 basic salary + bonus + benefits
* JBAndrews is working with a global Freight Forwarding company operating globally with several agents and key partners, looking to strengthen their Italian operation.
* They provide Air, Ocean, Road & Rail Freight solutions and supply chain optimisation solutions throughout Europe in particular with a focus across multiple customer sectors in Italy.
* Due to plans for continuing the growth, the business requires an experienced Branch Manager to help drive growth for their Air & Sea Freight products in the Milano area.
* The role will involve full responsibility for the branch by way of P+L, operations, and recruitment, where headcount currently lies at 5+ people.
* Targeting leading clients within select industry verticals, and by internal operations too, you will utilise your high level relationships to help set the structures in place to secure sales growth and to align the business with the strategic intents outlined.
* This position will involve fostering new relationships, taking final decisions on which to keep and which to cut, and generating new business to be fostered for the long-term.
* The role will involve Business Development work initially too to push and align the strategic growth set out, along with the operational responsibilities too.
* The business is seeking someone with a background in Commercial Operations at a senior operations, sales, and commercial, level to control the Milano branch function.
* You should possess at least 8 years’ experience in the industry in a development and operations capacity consistently performing to ensure sales targets are hit and the logistical aspects are satisfied on a day-to-day, and strategic, level.
* Ideally the candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills through prior experience within Air & Sea Freight Forwarding within the Milano market specifically.
* Ideally the candidate will have managed a P+L budget previously.
* Grassroots experience in a logistics environment in a number of different disciplines and locations would be highly beneficial.
* The ideal candidate will be based already in a commutable distance to Milano, speaking fluent Italian & English.
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
About JBAndrews – Global Solutions
JBAndrews is a leading executive search and selection business, based in the UK & the UAE. We provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions globally, specialising in the global Logistics & Supply Chain, Medical & Scientific, and Industrial sectors.
Job Reference: 10033O - BL
Branch Manager Milano