JBAndrews is partnered with a major player in the Warehouse Automation sector who are presently searching for a Associate Director, Talent Acquisition to able to attract and hire the best & the brightest talent. The company is specialised in providing AMR (Autonomous Mobile Robot) solutions to clients in diverse industries.
- Manage and be accountable for hiring needs for Americas and Canada region across all Business Units.
- Responsible for leading, strategizing, designing, developing and implementing a process for executive hiring and driving College hiring strategy.
- Accountable for Recruitment Marketing, sourcing strategy and exploring innovative hiring channels
- Responsible for setting up systems, process and creating the candidate journey seamless and impactful.
- Partner Internally to translate market Intelligence
- Build and manage a diverse multifunctional talent acquisition team that is capable to perform in a high paced environment
- Drive a customer service culture throughout all channels of recruitment, ensuring that all activities are managed to agreed timescales and clearly communicated throughout
- Closely partner with business stakeholders, Finance team to create workforce plans and execute with velocity; Ability to think through a workforce plan for the business, forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Build a robust cost-effective hiring model developed based on channel utilization & location strategy. Create a framework and a useable strategy across the globe, Biz units and functions
- Manage and leverage recruiting technology to enhance business results, provide scalability, timely information, and ensure consistency.
- Provide subject matter expertise and continuously looking for ways to improve efficiency of the hiring model and processes which can drive resourcing quality and cost, thus improving the talent pipeline and reducing attrition.
- 10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Experience in TA delivery within a product engineering organization.
- Strong written & articulation skills in English.
- High confidence driven by subject matter expertise and experience and ease to partner with senior/executive leadership team.
- Lead all sourcing & hiring strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Comfortable with telling a compelling story with data & strong analytics skills
- High learning agility that allows to learn the company’s culture and embrace it quickly
- Strong program management skills with a bias for action
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and demonstrate initiative, results-orientation, with a constant focus on service delivery is critical
- Experience managing employer branding initiatives and full cycle recruiting
- Experience with HRMS and MS Office, especially MS Excel
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.